Friday, July 23, 2010


Each night keeps getting better and better.

Columbia, SC is a cute little college town that reminds me of Boulder, Colorado.

The venue was a cool building with bricks walls inside, but the room was large enough so that the brick didn't present any sound problems.

The Protomen opened with "How the World Fell Under Darkness" and also played "Will of One" and "The Sons of Fate," which is the first time I've heard them do those songs since picking up up this leg of the tour. They also did a cover I wasn't familiar with that I'll have to look up.

Tomorrow in Atlanta they'll be playing with different bands, which will be refreshing, but they won't be headlining.

Checked into the hotel around 3:30, went to sleep at 5, and checked out before 11 - all in the AM. I would think these 5 AM nights would be taking their toll on me, but strangely they haven't affected me much. When I've been sleeping it's been very deep.


1 comment:

  1. Dig it: Columbia is not only a college town, but it's also our State Capital! The Protomen may have set us all free with their fight that evening.

    ReplyDelete